Dear friends,

The big word is out, all events are cancelled until the 1st of September. We are heartbroken by the idea of not having all these wonderful festivals our little country has to offer this year. But most of all we are heartbroken that our annual beach rave cannot take place on the 9th of August.

A tough and hard decision, but right now highly necessary. We fully support the decision the government has made. The health and safety of you, the artists, our crew and our friends and family will always come first.

Every spring Woodstock is built from scratch again. Months of hard work and a crazy amount of love is put into this. The entire crew waiting for the moment they can open up their doors again to invite you all to their amazing beachfront spot. Mid March they had to stop building and we can all imagine the consequences this entails.

Together with the wonderful team of Woodstock, we are working very hard right now to move the event to a later date this year. All we want is to celebrate our annual beach rave and to dance together with you at Woodstock.

It’s a very difficult and unique situation we find ourselves in. We understand that you have questions regarding your ticket, also in case of moving to a new date. But we would like to ask you to give us some time to find the right solution. We will keep you informed and all ticket buyers can expect an update soon.

For now, stay positive, better days will come!


Team ZeeZout